Convection Roast Lamb with Roasted Spring Vegetables
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Yield: 6 - 8 People
- 1 - 4lb semi-boneless leg of lamb
- 1/2 - teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 3 - cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 - tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- Combine the seasonings and oil and rub into the lamb, place it on a rack in a shallow pan and let it sit at room temperature for at least an hour before cooking.
- Organize the oven racks to accommodate the roasting pan and any side dishes and preheat the oven to Convection Roast 325 degrees.
- Place the lamb in the oven and if using the oven meat probe, program it to 135 degrees....estimate approximately 1 1/2 hours cooking time + 15 minutes resting time + carving time
- Estimate the cooking time of the side dishes and add them to the oven so everything will be hot and ready to serve at the same time.