Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes with Broccolini
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon herbs de Provence
- Toss with enough olive oil to lightly coat and stir in some kosher salt. Add a few turns of cracked pepper and the herbs de Provence.
- Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake on rack position 1 Convection Roast or Convection Bake 350° for 12 minutes.
- Toss the broccolini stems in a little more oil, and after the potatoes have cooked for 12 minutes, turn them and add the broccolini to the same tray. Cook for another 10 minutes or until you see the edges of the broccolini begin to brown.